Popcorn kills a baby in Ras Al Khaimah

Business

Popcorn kills a baby in Ras Al Khaimah

Popcorn pills kill a baby in Ras Al Khaimah
Popcorn pills kill a baby in Ras Al Khaimah

A 14-month-old female UAE citizen baby girl died yesterday evening in the city of Sha'am, north of Ras Al-Khaimah, after swallowing large quantities of popcorn at once, which resulted in her suffocation and inability to breathe.



A medical source at Sha'am Hospital told "Viral UAE" that the child arrived at the hospital already dead caused by a respiratory failure due to the consumption of popcorn that got stuck in her respiratory tract.


He explained that, immediately after the arrival of the girl, the medical team tried to perform a resuscitation and remove the popcorn from her throat, but she already passed out, and pointed out that the late arrival to the hospital caused her health condition to deteriorate and subject her to death, if she was brought in as soon as possible the medical team would be able to save her life.



He explained that the parents should pay attention and monitor their children, and not let them eat on their own any pills or anything dangerous to avoid getting stuck in the throat and suffocate them.

Sources:

Teller Report

The National
Custom Keto Diet

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Website Traffic Generator